Mezzabarba is the result of expert engineers and guitarists working closely together toward one goal: realize the best tone possible for the electric guitar. What was discovered in our boutique is now easily available to all serious guitarists who are tired of accepting compromises in their sound. Used by an ever-growing number of artists worldwide for more than a decade, Mezzabarba guitar amps are custom-built, all-tube beasts which are entirely hand-made in Italy.
Mezzabarba Skill 30 Head
- 100% engineered and handmade in Italy.
- 2 Channels: recallable via footswitch.
- Serial, full-tube effects loop recallable via footswitch.
- Brite switch on the Clean channel boosts mid-high frequencies for utmost transparency. Boost switch saturates channel.
- Innovative Power control “scales down” amp and allows it to perform at maximum saturation and dynamics even at very low volumes
- Just like all Mezzabarba amps, the power amp section features oversized transformers that deliver the best and most solid sound in any conditions, at any volume.
- Power amp tubes: EL34
- Presence and Depth controls for ultimate sound chiseling
Dimensions: 44,5 x 24 x 21,5cm
Weight: 11,5 Kg
2199.- SOLD (Nachbestellt, APRIL 2024)
Mezzabarba MZero Overdrive
- Entirely engineered and hand-built by Pierangelo Mezzabarba in Italy.
- Dedicated to saturated sound, from Clean/Crunch to High Gain.
- Dual channel for 4 sounds: Clean, Boost, Extra Boost, Overdrive.
- Drive channel with Boost and Bright switches.
- Drive channel with Extra Boost by footswitch.
- Preamp controls: Drive (Ch.1), Overdrive (Ch.2), Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume 1, Volume 2
- Power Amp controls: Presence, Depth and Feedback for power amp overtones.
- All Tube FX loop.
- Custom Transformers by Onori
- Preamp tubes: 5 x 12AX7
- Power tubes: EL34, 100W.
Dimensions: 62 x 24 x 24h cm.
Weight: 20 Kg
3699.- SOLD (Nachbestellt, APRIL 2024)
Mezzabarba Trinity 100
- Dedicated to Modern sounds, from crystal clear Clean, through a classic punchy Crunch, to High Gain Nirvana
- 3 channel head: Clean, Drive and Overdrive – for 24 different sounds + FX Loop, all programmable.
- A total of 48 different settings with 128 presets
- Preamp controls: Gain (Ch.1), Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume 1 – Drive (Ch.2), Overdrive (Ch.3), Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume 2, Volume 3
- Power Amp controls (Rear): Master 1 and Master 2, then Presence, Feedback and Depth for power amp overtones
- All tube FX loop
- Midi, programmable, PC and CC functions. 128 Presets. Midi In, Midi Thru
- Custom Transformers by Onori
- Preamp tubes: 7 x 12AX7
- Power tubes: 4xEL34 or 4x6L6, 100W
Dimensions: 62 x 24 x 24cm
Weight: 19 Kg
Mezzabarba Skill 30 Combo
- Same electric feature of the head version.
- The shell and baffle board are made out of baltic birch ply with hand made 1/4″ finger joints
- 1×12 speaker open back (Standard: Celestion Vintage 30)
Dimensions: 18,1″ x 16,9″ x 9.4″
Weight: 39,6 lbs
Mezzabarba Z18 Combo
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence.
- Single channel, no master volume, no loop.
- 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 6V6.
- 1×12 speaker (Standard: Celestion Greenback G12M20 Heritage).
- The shell and baffle board are made out of baltic birch ply with hand made 1/4″ finger joints.
Dimensions: 51 x 41 x 24,5cm
Mezzabarba Cruiser 2x12 Cabinet
The shell and baffle board are made out of baltic birch ply with hand made 1/4″ finger joints
- 2×12 speaker Closed back horizontal
- Standard speakers: Celestion Greenback G12M20 Heritage or Celestion Vintage 30
- Standard colour: Black Tolex
- Standard Grill Cloth: Black
Dimensions: 80 x 52 x 29 cm
Weight: 24 Kg
Mezzabarba MZero '69 4x12 Cabinet
- Straight or Slant
- Standard speakers: Celestion Greenback G12M20 Heritage or Celestion Vintage 30, Mono 16 ohm;
- Standard colour: Black Tolex;
- Standard Grill Cloth: Black;
- Piping: Red or Black;
- Hardware: Old Style Metal Recessed Handle, Large Rubber Feet.
Dimensions: 76 x 36 x 75cm
Weight: from 34 Kg (G12M20 Heritage speakers) to 38 Kg (V30 speakers)
SOLD => bereits nachbestellt :-)